WE CAN NEVER DELIVER THAT MUCH VALUE ALONE AS WE CAN DO IN SUCCESSFUL TEAMS!
What Impact to Expect From This Program
• Team Alignment around the Team Purpose & Goals.
• Strengthened Team Engagement around the Team purpose.
• Better connection with the impact everyone makes on the business and stakeholders.
• The team members have a better alignment with each other through a clear understanding of their roles and their impact on the business.
• Better relationships with the Team Stakeholders and a better delivery towards their needs.
• Better Team performance that is focused on bringing value and considering the needs of a wide range of stakeholders.
Who Will Benefit From the Program
- Any functional team and its management
- A team that is newly arranged
- A team that is onboarding some amount of new team members
- A team that needs to strengthen an engagement around the goals
- A team that needs alignment with its stakeholders
- Project Teams, Functional Quads
- Any team on its way to High Performance
- Inquiry Call with Team Management / Key Stakeholders (one-two 1-hour session)
- Diagnostics of the current Team Performance (collecting data/feedback)
- Initiation Session with the Team (1,5-hour session)
- Team Purpose & Team Development Goals Identification (2-hour session)
- Team Levels of Influence Exploration (1,5-hour session)
- Stakeholder Management & 360 Team Review (Homework + three 1,5-hour sessions)
- Team Development Goals Validation (1,5-hour session)
- Personal Development Goals vs Team Development Goals Integration (1,5-hour session)
- Team & Management Integration on the Action Plan Session (~one to three 1,5-hour sessions)
- Team Development Plan Implementation Support (~one to three 1,5-hour sessions)
- Follow-up session with the Team (1,5-hour session)
- Follow-up Session with the Management (1,5-hour session)
- Additional sessions – upon request, as needed.
- Homework assignments are a part of Team Development and will be assigned to the team across the program agenda.
The perfect team size for engaging in and benefiting from the Systemic Team Development Coaching Program is 5 to 12 people.
Duration of the Program (approx.)
The total of more than 20 hours of coaching sessions with a team and its management. The duration of the Systemic Team Development Coaching Program is tailored to your needs and schedules. Experience shows, that the best practice of frequency in coaching interactions is one session per week. Which this pace you can account for the program duration will be spread across 4-5 months.
Virtual sessions are available worldwide.
On-site coaching sessions are available upon request in EU countries.
A total of about 20 coaching hours within the “Systemic Team Development” Program is available for you for a EUR 12.000,00 + VAT fee. The fee may vary depending on the number of additional sessions you might want to book. Each additional team coaching session in such case can be booked for a discounted fee* of EUR 500 per hour.
*A regular fee for a team coaching session is EUR 600 per hour.